Tuesday, February 8, 2011

After 40 Years Together...

"Daddy, is this like when you said my wedding day would be like the Bay of Pigs invasion? Quick and a failure."
"Angie, it's your mother and me. We are having problems; we are getting a divorce."
"You're joking.... you have to be joking."
"I'm afraid not, miha."
"Your mother..."
"What? What about Mommy?"
"Your mother.... and I just drifted apart."
"There has to be more than that!"
"There isn't. There's just no spark anymore. We both love you very much."
"You've been together 40 years. I thought you'd always be together."
"Me too."



"George, we are not going to drift apart."
"Is that what you're Dad said? Drifted apart?"
"..maybe she spent too much time at the dermatologist clinic."
"You're getting warmerrrr."


"What are you doing?"
"Nothing."
"How many times do I have to tell you? No pyramids in the living room!"
"Trust? What do you know about trust? This pyramid, it's gonna fall. It's gonna come crumbling down, cuz everything does. And you're all going to get hurt."

A-HA, George Lopez is funny. And this is the type of blog post after you've been sick in bed for a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment